A Better Life with a Better Smile.
At Keene Dentistry, cosmetic dentistry is an increasingly rapid form of dental care acquired by both men and women of all ages. Improving the natural smile through cosmetic dentistry enhances an individual’s overall appearance of the teeth, mouth and smile. Cosmetic dentists at Oral Dental Care Group perform subtle to major changes to improve a person’s smile by offering various techniques to treat discolored, chipped or missing teeth. At Keene Dentistry we provide comprehensive care with satisfying results for the desired cosmetic services acquired by our patients.
What procedures are available within cosmetic dentistry at Keene Dentistry?
The Keene Dentistry offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures for full mouth reconstruction and smile makeover, including:
- Laser Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Crown and Bridges
- White Fillings
- Bonding and Reshaping
We offer cosmetic restorative benefits such as dental fillings; of a porcelain or composite material, that are relatively similar to the colour of the patient’s teeth allowing patients to maintain the natural appearance of their teeth and smile.
At Keene Dentistry cosmetic dentistry services are not simply for cosmetic improvements but can be selected as a necessity for treating underlying dental issues. Today, technological developments have established durable cosmetic dental treatments with our practicing dentists utilizing techniques that preserve natural tooth structure and coloring dependent on patient needs.
What are the treatment options available within Cosmetic Dentistry at The Keene Dentistry?
The Keene Dentistry currently offers cosmetic dentistry treatments for;
- Dental Veneers: are a cosmetic solution to enhancing the brightness of the teeth giving off a straighter smile. Veneers are commonly made from porcelain or resin composite material and used to treat teeth that are discolored, stained, chipped or broken, teeth that have gaps between or small misalignments. Veneers at Keene Dentistry require minimal preparation.
- Laser Teeth Whitening: most frequently requested by patients to treat stained teeth (e.g. from coffee, tea or smoking) and consists of an in-office procedure where bleach is applied to each tooth with heat being generated by a laser allowing for quick and better lasting results.
- White Fillings: procedure in which a composite white filling is used to treat tooth decay by drilling a small hole within the affected tooth. White fillings are highly requested upon due its color being similar to that of natural teeth color providing a pleasant overall appearance of the mouth, teeth and smile.
- Cosmetic Crown and Bridges: both crowns and bridges are fixed prosthetics with a crown being utilized as a cap to cover a damaged tooth and bridges being used to replace gaps for one or more missing teeth. Both crowns and bridges of porcelain and ceramic material are highly utilized due to their natural color shades resembling to that of natural teeth, giving patients an overall natural appearance to the teeth and smile.
- Invisalign: aligners that are custom-made clear plastic retainers that slip over the teeth making Invisalign a less-noticeable alternative to metal braces.